sexta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2015

Não cresce


O investidor Marc Faber diz que a Europa não vai crescer nos próximos dez anos. "Well, everything is relative. I think that realistically seen, Asia can grow without the rest of the world. What we need is peace. If there is peace I think there could be growth across Asia. I would say 4%-5% per annum. Maybe some countries like Vietnam can grow at 6% per annum trend line. Maybe India can grow at 5%-6% trend line. Compared to Europe, I think there will be no growth for the next 10 years. In the US in my view, there will hardly be any growth, and the standards of living and real incomes will go down. So a growth rate of 3%, 4%, or 5% in Asian regions would be fantastic. Near term, my sense is that the Chinese economy is growing at a maximum of 4% per annum. In most countries I visit, whether it’s Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia—we have at the present time practically no growth. Maybe some contraction. In Singapore, the manufacturing sector has been contracting"
Mas cá o nosso Costa vai empurrá-la para cima. Upa, Upa. Se calhar até é contemplado com um prémio Nobel. É o maior.

Sem comentários: